Baliis an island and province of Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java to the west and Lombok to the east. Its capital, Denpasar, is located in the southern part of the island.
Bali is a popular tourist destination, which has seen a significant rise in tourists since the 1980s.Tourism-related business makes up 80% of its economy.It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking and music. The Indonesian International Film Festival is held every year in Bali.
- English speaking guide,
- Air - Conditioned vehicle.
- 04 Nights’ accommodation with MAP Plan.
- Tour(s) based on below program with Air-Conditioned vehicle; include Entrance and/or Donation Fee(s).
- 01 SIM card per room
- 01 Bottle of mineral water during tour on bus
- Tipping and Gratuities.
- Personal Expense(s) which not mentioned above.
- Seasonal Surcharge (if any).
- Other(s) not mentioned below.
Bali is part of the Coral Triangle, the area with the highest biodiversity of marine species.In this area alone, over 500 reef-building coral species can be found. For comparison, this is about 7 times as many as in the entire Caribbean.
The main tourist locations are the town of Kuta (with its beach), and its outer suburbs of Legian and Seminyak (which were once independent townships), the east coast town of Sanur (once the only tourist hub), Ubud towards the centre of the island, to the south of the Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jimbaran, and the newer developments of Nusa Dua and Pecatu.
Kuta Beach is a popular tourist spot in Bali.
Cancellation Policy :
Flight amendment & Cancellation policy
- Every booking made on Insta Bhraman is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
- Insta Bhraman levies negligible amount of 250 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 350 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
- Some bookings may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Some bookings cannot be cancelled partially as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Cancellations can be made online or offline through My booking section or by sending an email to Insta Bhraman.
- We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In few cases, you need to contact the airline directly.
- Amendment charges on Insta Bhraman are subject to change as per the policy of the airline, which varies due to flight timings and booking class.
- To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, Insta Bhraman recommends customer to contact directly to the Airlines and after that, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds.
- In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds will be given according to airlines charges along with our service charge as above mentioned. After flight departure & in case of No Show, we don't entertain any cancelation request.
Holidays amendment & Cancellation policy
- For cancellations done prior to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, initial deposit amount or 25% of the tour cost (if full paid) will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges
- For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply and you will receive no refunds.
Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.