Kerala is an established destinationaround the north of the country for both domestic as well as foreign tourists and is Popular know as God’s Own Country. Is a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, nearlySix hundred Km. (Approx.)of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beachesat Kovalam, Kappad, Cherai and Varkalaand backwaters tourism and resorts around Alappuzha and Kollam; hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Nelliampathi, Vagamon and Ponmudi. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains range whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as national park and wildlife sanctuaries.at Periyar, Parambikulam and Eravikulam National Park.
The "backwaters" region—an extensive network of interlocking rivers, lakes, and canals that centre on Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam, also see heavy tourist traffic. Heritage sites, such as the Padmanabhapuram Palace, Hill Palace, and Mattancherry Palace, are also visited.
- Accommodation at hotel with Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Pick up from Cochin Airport/Railway Station and drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station.
- All entrances & guide charges
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses .
- Flight / Train Tickets .
- Munnar & Thekkady Rooms are Non-A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Station.
- A/c Dlx House Boat A/c Timings are 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Services will be provided only as per thequote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
Cancellation Policy :
Flight amendment & Cancellation policy
- Every booking made on Insta Bhraman is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
- Insta Bhraman levies negligible amount of 250 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 350 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
- Some bookings may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Some bookings cannot be cancelled partially as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Cancellations can be made online or offline through My booking section or by sending an email to Insta Bhraman.
- We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In few cases, you need to contact the airline directly.
- Amendment charges on Insta Bhraman are subject to change as per the policy of the airline, which varies due to flight timings and booking class.
- To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, Insta Bhraman recommends customer to contact directly to the Airlines and after that, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds.
- In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds will be given according to airlines charges along with our service charge as above mentioned. After flight departure & in case of No Show, we don't entertain any cancelation request.
Holidays amendment & Cancellation policy
- For cancellations done prior to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, initial deposit amount or 25% of the tour cost (if full paid) will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges
- For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply and you will receive no refunds.
Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.