Plan your tour with our Sri Lanka tour package for a wonderful Experience for your life. While holidaying in this beautiful country, take a guided tour of captivating destinations like Kandy, Nuwaraeliya, Yala, Bentota, Mirissa and Colombo, and earn unforgettable experience for you. Begin your Sri Lanka Tour watching elephants feed and play at the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and seek blessings for you at the sacred Temple of Tooth Relic in Kandy.
Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia, located to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the Arabian Sea. It is separated from the Indian subcontinent by the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Strait.
The main destinations of tourists are Anuradhapura, Kataragama, Nuwara Eliya, Kandy, Sri Pada, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya and Dambulla.
- Meet & greet services on arrival
- Arrival / Departure airport transfers and tour in air-conditioned in private Micro van with English speaking chauffeur guide
- Hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Free International SIM with Internet & IDD
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle on arrival
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls etc and any other expenses not specified above.
- Early check in and late check out at hotels.
- Visa Fees
Entrance fees are not included in the above tour cost and you can be paid direct to the site. Our chauffeur will assist you at the site. Following per person rates will be applicable for SAARC nationality.
- Pinna Wela Elephant Orphanage – USD 10.00
- Royal Botanical Gardens – USD 10.00
- Kandy Temple – USD 5.00
- Cultural dance show – complimentary
- Madhu River – USD 25.00 for whole family
- Turtle farm – USD 3.00
- Yala National Park has the world's highest concentration of leopards per square kilometer.
- The world's largest gathering of wild Asian elephants at Minneriya park is commonly known as The Gathering.
- The Unawatuna beach at southern coast of the island was named as the World's Best Beach for 2004 by Discovery Channel.
- Sri Lanka possesses nearly 1600 km coastlines with tropical beaches which are popular among both local and foreign tourists.Most of the coastlines of the country are studded with varying coastal features such as bays, lagoons, sandbanks, and rocky headlands. Marine recreation activities, such as sea bathing and swimming, surfing, boating, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing, underwater photography, and scuba diving, can be seen at most of these beaches and related resort areas. Beaches at Tangalle, Beruwala, Mirissa, Bentota, UnawatunaArugam Bay, Pasikudah, Hikkaduwa, Uppuveli and Negombo are considered as famous tourist beaches in the country.
Natural Scenic Beauty:-
Sri Lanka has numerous tourist attractions with areas of natural scenic beauty, primarily including mountainous terrains, agricultural landscapes, waterfalls, places with diverse climatic conditions, reservoirs (wewas), and rivers.
Botanical/Zoological gardens :-
The country has six botanical gardens and four Zoological gardens. The botanical gardens are maintained by the Department of National Botanical Gardens,and the zoological gardens are maintained by the Department of National Zoological Gardens.The gardens have become attractive places among local and foreign visitors.
- Botanical Gardens:Royal Botanical Gardens, Hakgala Botanical Garden, Henarathgoda Botanical Garden, Mirijjawila Botanical Garden, Seetawaka Botanical Garden, Ganewatta Forest Medicinal Herbal Botanical Garden .
- Zoological Gardens:National Zoological Gardens, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Pinnawala Open Zoo, Ridiyagama Safari Park.
Currently Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority has classified Sri Lanka into several regions suitable for tourism
- Colombo and Greater Colombo Region: The Colombo and Greater Colombo Region spreads along the Mount Lavinia in the south to Negambo in the north. Colombo city is the main part of the zone, and is the center for business activities, conferences and sport events in the country. Colombo serves as both a gateway and stopover point for international tourists.
- South Coast Region: The south coast zone extends from Wadduwa to Tissamaharama. The zone has been divided into two main regions. The first region extends from Wadduwa to Galle. Coastal areas like Kalutara, Beruwala, Bentota, Dedduwa, Madu Ganga, Balapitiya, Ahungalla, and Hikkaduwa are included in this region. The second region, extending from Galle to Tissamaharama, includes Unawatuna, Koggala, Weligama, Mirissa, Matara, Tangalle and Hambantota areas as sub-points of the zone.
- East Coast Region: The East Coast Region extends from Kuchchaveli in the north to Pottuvil in the south. The main tourism zones in this region are Arugam Bay, Pasikudah, Trincomalee and Nilaveli.
- West Coast Region: The West Coast Region extends along Kalpitiya, Marawila and Waikkala areas.
- High Country Region: Nuwara Eliya, Bandarawela and Maskeliya are included for the High Country Resort Region.
- Ancient CitiesRegion: This region has five world heritage sites, namely Anuradhapura, Dambulla, Kandy, Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya. Other regions include Habarana, Giritale, Matale and Victoria.
- Other Regions: This includes Yala, Udawalawa, Wasgamuwa, Pinnawala, and Ratnapura area
Cancellation Policy :
Flight amendment & Cancellation policy
- Every booking made on Insta Bhraman is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
- Insta Bhraman levies negligible amount of 250 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 350 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
- Some bookings may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Some bookings cannot be cancelled partially as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Cancellations can be made online or offline through My booking section or by sending an email to Insta Bhraman.
- We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In few cases, you need to contact the airline directly.
- Amendment charges on Insta Bhraman are subject to change as per the policy of the airline, which varies due to flight timings and booking class.
- To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, Insta Bhraman recommends customer to contact directly to the Airlines and after that, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds.
- In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds will be given according to airlines charges along with our service charge as above mentioned. After flight departure & in case of No Show, we don't entertain any cancelation request.
Holidays amendment & Cancellation policy
- For cancellations done prior to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, initial deposit amount or 25% of the tour cost (if full paid) will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges
- For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply and you will receive no refunds.
Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.